Friday, August 27, 2021

Oh Deer! Look Who I Found!

Oh Deer! Look Who I Found!
"We are part of the earth and it is part of us… the deer, the horse, the great eagle: these are our brothers." - Chief Seattle

We have been getting a lot of deer in our backyard lately, sometimes as many as three fawns. This one was all alone this morning; I decided to try my luck. It could see me moving around in the house so I got down low, sat still for a few moments and quietly opened the sliding door just enough to stick the lens out.

If you enjoyed this post, please do me a small favor and share it with others. You will find buttons for many of the popular social media platforms at the bottom of this post. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Featured Post

Art Exhibit - Neon Spring

Neon Spring “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” - Rainer Maria...