Tuesday, June 22, 2021

The Beauty of Hershey Gardens

Hershey Gardens 2021

If you have never been to Hershey Gardens in Hershey, Pennsylvania, I hope this post inspires you to put it on your "Bucket List." My wife and I have been there three (3) times, most recently was earlier this month when we visited with close friends of ours. We took a short vacation to Hershey, stopping at the gardens on our first day and then over the Hersheypark the next.

Inside the Conservatory you will find a gift shop, a few exhibits and a Butterfly Atrium. The butterflies are absolutely stunning and I suggest you make a point of visiting. Be warned - it is quite humid in the atrium and if you want to take photographs, let your camera adapt for a while. My first time I spent more time trying to wipe the lens clean than shooting. This most recent time I left the camera in the bag and just enjoyed the beauty around me.

When you walk out the back of the Conservatory you are immediately greeted by the pond and water fountain. Looking past this are endless rows and groups of flowers of all kinds. When we last visited the roses were in full bloom, the first time we were greeted by the perennial gardens.

They say that a picture is worth a thousand words so I think I will stop writing and dedicate the next six thousand words to the photos. I hope you enjoy them.

Clicking on an image will take you to that image in my Instagram feed. I invite you to follow me while you are there.

If you enjoyed this post, please do me a small favor and share it with others. You will find buttons for many of the popular social media platforms at the bottom of this post. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Featured Post

Art Exhibit - Neon Spring

Neon Spring “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” - Rainer Maria...