Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Hello, 2018!

Happy New Year!

I hope the new year finds you healthy, happy and ready for anything life throws at you! I know that I am excited about 2018 and what lies ahead.

I decided to start the year off on the right foot (it was probably the left foot but....) and went for a hike on New Year's Day. The image here is my first of 2018; it was shot and edited with my smartphone. The temperature was 16°F when I started with a wind chill of 0°F but there isn't a whole lot of wind in the woods. You can see that I wasn't the only one to have been thru this trail since the snow fell but it was a long time before I came across another soul on the trail - just the way I like it!

I took a few more shots with my phone along the way but never took my camera out of the backpack - I was just enjoying the hike. I did shoot a brief video that will be going up on YouTube this week so head over to my channel and subscribe if you haven't already. There is a link in the header of my blog or you can click here.

I have a lot planned for 2018 and look forward to sharing the ride with you! If you would like to collaborate on a project, leave a comment below or send me an email and let me know what you have in mind. While most of my work is done when I am alone, I do enjoy shooting with others from time-to-time and always find it to be a learning experience.

Best wishes for 2018!


All photos are copyright Joseph S. Valencia All Rights Reserved They may not be used in any way without express written permission of the photographer. If you wish to use any of the photos you may contact the photographer at valencia32photo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!

Featured Post

Art Exhibit - Neon Spring

Neon Spring “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” - Rainer Maria...